Bug #509 (new)
Custom type names with capital letters do not work
|Reported by:||fschwarz||Owned by:|
|Total Remaining Time:||n.a.|
Description (last modified by mhaecker)
If I create a custom type with a capital letter in trac's type name (not alias name), this will cause some problems:
- In the new ticket form, the type is not preselected correctly, therefore additional fields are not shown.
- In the view ticket form, the alias is not used but only the type name.
- Ticket Import from CSV doesn't work
I think the problem is caused because type names are used as keys in the configuration file and all keys are stored lower cased there but in the database the 'real' name (with capital letters) is stored.
Additionally, it should be possible in trac to add the same ticket type twice with different capitalization while it is not possible with Agilo because both types will overwrite each other in the configuration file.
Change History (11)
comment:3 Changed 12 years ago by andreat
- Milestone changed from Agilo 0.7.1 (Hawk) to Agilo 0.7.2 (Eagle)
- Sprint changed from Agilo 0.7.1 (Hawk) - Sprint 3 to Agilo 0.7.2 (Eagle) - Sprint 1
comment:4 Changed 12 years ago by agilo
- Milestone Agilo 0.7.2 (Eagle) deleted
- Sprint Agilo 0.7.2 (Eagle) - Sprint 1 deleted
comment:8 Changed 10 years ago by fschwarz
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from aliases for custom type names with capital letters not shown to Custom type names with capital letters do not work